pigblog

...it is from that hour that I incline to date my Spiritual New-birth, or Baphometic Fire-baptism; perhaps I directly thereupon began to be a Pig.

February 11, 2006

A word from Professor Skipowicz

Hello loyal PigBlog readers. I'm happy to come before you once again with a little news item from my native Bolivia. It seems some politicians in that country would like schoolchildren to eat coca leaves because they are nutritious (a good source of calcium, and, of course, cocaine.) I agree wholeheartedly with this, and would like to suggest that guinea pigs start being fed coca leaves. Bessie and I are more than willing to be test subjects (don't say it) for such a program. It could be subsidized by our people, and they could feed us tasty coca leaves for, say, a month, and see how much healthier we get. Yes! Yes! And What Not!
As always, thank you for your attention.
Sincerely,
Dr. Maude T. Skipowicz, Ph.D., K.C.B., O.B.E.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home