pigblog

...it is from that hour that I incline to date my Spiritual New-birth, or Baphometic Fire-baptism; perhaps I directly thereupon began to be a Pig.

January 21, 2006

Creative Cookery



Da da da da da DA-DA! (Hockey Night in Canada Theme Music) Alex and I have been invited to watch the Habs-'Nucks game at our friends' place tonight, so I thought I'd bake up a special theme dessert for the occasion. Here we have Canuck-cakes and Canadien-cakes. Please note, the Canucks logo I chose, while not the one currently in use, is NOT incorrect. In case you didn't recognize it, it was on their jerseys from 1970-78. (Why, you ask? Simpler design: I'm good, but there's no way I could draw a friggin' orca -- especially not in icing, on a cupcake.)
It's not guinea pigtures, but they're having their usual lazy Saturday, spent entirely inside their pigloos. Not so interesting.
Ain't I crafty?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home