pigblog

...it is from that hour that I incline to date my Spiritual New-birth, or Baphometic Fire-baptism; perhaps I directly thereupon began to be a Pig.

January 25, 2006

It's Bedtime for Piggleses

Before bed, Bessie needs a few sips of water. Maude's like, Bessie! Just drink your water and go to bed! Geez!
Maudie settles in for a comfortable night's sleep after a hard day of chewing, swallowing, and sometimes blinking. (If you look closely, you can see her eyes are actually closed! Other piggie owners --yes, you, ms. k! -- will understand why that's a big deal!)
Oh! I'm awake! I'm awake! Don't steal my pellets! (Guinea sleeps are pretty short.)
Mornin', Maude!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! A picture of a pig sleeping is rare! The only time we saw Twist with his eyes closed was when he gorged on some new hay and felt sick after. Mr. E massaged him back to health and then all was good in guinea land.

7:43 am  
Blogger bugg said...

Poor Twisty! I'm glad he was just sleepy after overdoing it. Like me at Christmas!

9:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home