pigblog

...it is from that hour that I incline to date my Spiritual New-birth, or Baphometic Fire-baptism; perhaps I directly thereupon began to be a Pig.

January 30, 2006

An Evening's Entertainment

Maude and Bessie were excited to take a tour of the office this evening, peeing in a corner and chasing each other up and down the room. Here they pose in a moody, rock-band-like tete-a-tete, with their beloved broccoli stem.
Bessie took a time out to enjoy her very favorite hobby (eating hay and veggies IS a career, don't you know?) -- chewing cardboard kleenex boxes. Note the adorable pouty guinea lips!
Miss Bessie still has a ways to go before she stops looking so plump and tasty. I love how she flops around with her fat belly and those ridiculous little chicken legs and feet! Here she's leaning on Maude as Maude attempts to drink from the wrong side of the water bottle. My little sweetnesses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home