pigblog

...it is from that hour that I incline to date my Spiritual New-birth, or Baphometic Fire-baptism; perhaps I directly thereupon began to be a Pig.

February 09, 2006

It's been so long!

Here's another one of those entries where I apologize for the total lack of updates in the last week or so. My goodness! I can't believe I missed my chance to do a little something for groundhog day... but, as you might expect, it's been busy. Teaching a course for the first time is really a full-time job. As is marking for another class, sleeping, getting over 2006 cold #2, and working on my dissertation research... oh, and occasionally spending time with Monst.
I'm posting some pictures from the piggies' outing this evening. Maude's butt was about as dirty as I've ever seen it today -- her hair seems to have gotten too long all of a sudden -- so I had to wash, blow-dry and trim said butt tonight. Rather than washing and blow-drying my own hair! Maudie loves the pats. (Funny guinea voice): "Oh! That's so nice!"
Bessie loves the pats. (Gruff Brooklyn accent): Yeah! Oh yeah!
Cookie Monster voice: "Grrrrrr! Dandelions!!!! Arrrrr! They're my faaaaavoriiiiiite! Graaaaaamscraaaamnyammm!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home