pigblog

...it is from that hour that I incline to date my Spiritual New-birth, or Baphometic Fire-baptism; perhaps I directly thereupon began to be a Pig.

February 27, 2006

The Pigs Rejoice

Maude and Bessie have a very important announcement to make.
After years of wallowing in their own sin, Maude and Bessie's people have decided to make their first tentative steps towards respectability and heteronormativity: they got engaged last week!
Here is a picture of the beautiful ring, it's a 1930's art deco antique with sapphires. Maude is especially fond of saphhires.
Soon to be Mr. and Mrs. PigBlogMistress! (Just kidding -- no Mrs. anything for me, thank you very much.)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Twister and Chase rejoice! Does this mean that Maude and Bessie would consider walking down the aisle as well?

7:53 am  
Blogger bugg said...

Hee hee hee... well, I guess so. But any potential suitor will have to speak to Mr. Pigblogmistress first, and get his blessing. Oh, and be neutered.

1:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEUTERED?!

2:45 pm  
Blogger J.B. said...

Congratulations, kids, on finally making an honest man out of each other. I mean-- well, you know what I mean. The ring is lovely, and you know damned well I don't say those things lightly. Greg and I were talking about this last night as I was relating the story of the proposal as I heard it from A, and we agreed that we're stoked to see you guys go over the falls together. We'll be down at the bottom in rain hats on the Maid of The Mist with airhorns a-blaring, don't you worry!

2:05 am  
Blogger bugg said...

Woo Hoo! Heartfelt thanks, jb. Hopefully we'll emerge in one piece (er, respectively, i guess) to celebrate with y'all.

9:41 am  
Blogger Kieran said...

yay - beautiful ring! I'm sure the pigs are just as proud as we all are; although perhaps the descriptor "respectability" is over-reaching a bit no?

11:04 pm  
Blogger bugg said...

Heh, Kieran -- you're so right. Our goal is really to drag the fine institution of marriage a little more into the gutter. Get 'er dirty. Rough 'er up a bit. Just don't tell Maude; she's such a prude. Oh and thanks!

3:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home