pigblog

...it is from that hour that I incline to date my Spiritual New-birth, or Baphometic Fire-baptism; perhaps I directly thereupon began to be a Pig.

November 13, 2005

christmas is coming!


Without wanting to give too much away, here's a look at the set-up for a photo-shoot I did yesterday with two of my favorite little cavies. I took about an hour away from my studies to work on some sweet custom Christmas cards -- it was fun! I learned a little about working with animals, and I also learned that photoshop can mitigate some of the problems that inevitably arise....

I don't know why I didn't expect them to want to eat the tree.

those of you who know me personally can expect a little surprise in the mail soon!
(chris and jamal, if you want one, send me your new address!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Disrespect.

Jus'cause you won' sell me da guineas don't mean you is able to imply that me is flatmates with a wanker.

1:30 pm  
Blogger bugg said...

Sorry... that should be addressES.
Peace

2:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home