pigblog

...it is from that hour that I incline to date my Spiritual New-birth, or Baphometic Fire-baptism; perhaps I directly thereupon began to be a Pig.

November 10, 2005

Guinea Pig Unification Day


Everybody sing!

It's guinea pig unification day
Guinea pig unification day
Guinea pigs working together
To make a happy home

This is a song I wrote in honour of taking the fence down in the guinea cage, which will hopefully happen at some point later on today.

Something interesting: Maude has started jumping onto her house again! We haven't caught her in a photo doing that yet, but it's something she used to do when she got excited, back when we first got her, but had stopped doing for a while. Now that Bessie's around, she's doing it again.
You know what I think? I think they love each other but they're pretending to fight. Last night I came into the office and they were lying down side-by-side, on either side of their little fence. So sweet! Plus Maude is doing so much popcorning these days -- she can't convince me she's miserable with Bessie around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home