pigblog

...it is from that hour that I incline to date my Spiritual New-birth, or Baphometic Fire-baptism; perhaps I directly thereupon began to be a Pig.

December 29, 2005

In lieu of pigs...

Hi!
Hope everyone had a joyous holiday season! Maude and Bessie had a great time, eating spinach and red pepper (so festive). They are staying with their grandparents until January 2 so Alex and I can get our party/schoolwork/shuttling back and forth to MTL on, so until those cute little piggers return, here are some pictures of other things, non-pig-related. I apologize for the lack of pigness here, but I promise, there is plenty more guinea piggery to come in 2006, which I have dubbed "Year of the Guinea."
1. First is our excellent friend Kieran, who lives in NYC and took us on a whirlwind tour of Greenwich, the East Village, and other cool 'hoods. Here at Katz's he introduced us to pickled tomatoes.
2. Times Square. Big. Bright.
3. My own creation, a "Monstrian."
























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home