pigblog

...it is from that hour that I incline to date my Spiritual New-birth, or Baphometic Fire-baptism; perhaps I directly thereupon began to be a Pig.

November 15, 2005

I'm down with OPP (yeah, you know me!)



OPP stands, of course, for "other people's pigs." These two little sweeties are my friend Katie's boys, Chase (black) and Twister (brown/reddish). Here they are, snuggling all cute. They are full of energy and have a lot to say! Katie thinks we should put our pigs together, but I don't know... Maude and Bessie are pretty hot. I don't see how Twister and Chase would be able to resist them. It just wouldn't be fair to these little cuties. M and B are love-em-and-leave-em types at the moment -- they're having a "wild girls" phase. But I do like Katie's other idea, dressing them up. I think Chase would make an excellent little monkey, and Twister can be a deer!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! My piggies are famous now! They get along pretty well, no squabbles. And yes, I am sure Maude and Bessie would break their little hearts. As for dressing them up, I always though Chase should be a ballerina and Twister a reindeer!

Katie

7:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home