pigblog

...it is from that hour that I incline to date my Spiritual New-birth, or Baphometic Fire-baptism; perhaps I directly thereupon began to be a Pig.

November 18, 2005

Piggy poetry

My excellent friend Marybeth sent me a link to some piggy poetry today. It may be the sleep-deprivation I'm experiencing from studying for comps, or it may be the 18 solid hours of Wordsworth I read yesterday, but this is excellent stuff! See especially the haikus on non-food edibles, and the petrarchan sonnet to a lost piggy love (pretty facile rhyme scheme and the volta comes too late, but hell, I can't write a sonnet!). Also, they have Christmas carols. Maybe I should take a page out of Beezart's book and do my own Christmas flash videos with m&b!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marybeth?
Maude and Bessie?
Mike and Beth?
M&B M&B M&B

12:15 pm  
Blogger bugg said...

gasp!

1:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home