pigblog

...it is from that hour that I incline to date my Spiritual New-birth, or Baphometic Fire-baptism; perhaps I directly thereupon began to be a Pig.

December 11, 2005

A Message from Bessie

Hello PigBlog readers,
This is Bessie. I'm the newest piggie here, and I get a bad rap, dig? Yeah, I know I'm a minister's widow and I act all mean to Maude, nipping her butt and pissing in her face -- I can't deny that. But that's how I'm dealing with my grief. Plus I never liked being all kind and $#!@. So if you think I'm mean, you need to step off. I love Maude; I'm just rude. That's just what I am. Me and Alex have been hanging out, having beers and watching hockey -- he understands. I talk smack about the leafs with that homie. Also, Mordecai's down. But Maude is jealous of that because he used to be her boyfriend. Whatever! Plus, what you never hear about is Maude's emotional problems. Oh yeah, she's a total drama queen, and a big old baby. Neurotic! I personally think she needs toughening up. You don't know me!
Holla!
LOLZ! Luv,
B-Diggity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home