pigblog

...it is from that hour that I incline to date my Spiritual New-birth, or Baphometic Fire-baptism; perhaps I directly thereupon began to be a Pig.

August 22, 2006

Home Renovations Take Two


So for whatever reason Blogger decided to eat that post about home renovations. Here we go again:

This weekend, I added a second floor to Maude and Bessie's piggie condo! After locking my keys in my car when I went to buy the material, and waiting an hour for the CAA guy to come (thanks for the membership, Grandma!), I finally made it home to start my project.

EDIT: Aha! Finally, pictures! Here, Maude is upstairs, but only because I put her up there; both pigs were TERRIFIED of the ramp at first. I later put Bessie up there but she freaked out and wouldn't come down. Eventually I had to lift her down.

But we went out on Sunday, and when we got back, both pigs were upstairs. I think Maude showed Bessie the way. Now they go up and down regularly, all by themselves. So proud!

And here is the totally awesome, not at all scary ramp -- complete with a non-slip rubber mat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's going on with the lady pigs? Has the ramp helped their figures or are they still munching away into fatness?

T & C are vacationing at their grandparents. They seem quite happy their, grandpa and grandma feed them as much as they demand.

9:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home