pigblog

...it is from that hour that I incline to date my Spiritual New-birth, or Baphometic Fire-baptism; perhaps I directly thereupon began to be a Pig.

August 20, 2006

All your buns are belong to us...

This is obviously not pig-related.

I made the best cinnamon buns on Friday night /Saturday morning. Seriously. The recipe called them "clones of a cinnabon," you know, like the buns you can get at those cinnamon places in malls, and they were, in my opinion, even better. They're the best looking and best tasting cinnamon buns I've ever tried, let alone made. Yum! Here are some pictures to make you drool...

And a close-up shot:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I have that recipe? They look amazing, Im drrroooollling over here! Nice work!

9:40 am  
Blogger bugg said...

You bet -- I'll e-mail you!

11:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Heather - it's Catherine & Oliver here. Could you please email us the recipe too? The buns looks deeeelish!!

10:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have a disclaimer that your website depicts softcore foodography.

6:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home