pigblog

...it is from that hour that I incline to date my Spiritual New-birth, or Baphometic Fire-baptism; perhaps I directly thereupon began to be a Pig.

June 15, 2006

Friends Around the World

Dear PigBlog Readers,

Bessie here. I came to the computer while my people are eating lunch, just to check up on what they write about Maude and I. Most of it is accurate; however the part about me very aggressively eating too much of the oat grass out of the pot is a huge exaggeration. The roots were very tenacious and that is why I seemed to be doing so much damage. I hope my person will print a clarification. Plus, Maude did really put all that grass in her mouth. She is a real... pig.

In taking a look at the site counter for my PigBlog just now, I noticed that people all over the world visit to read about me and Maude -- from as far away as Minnesota, Mexico, France, Ireland, Hawaii, and even California. How amazing that all these people know about Maude and me, and come and read all about us! I can hardly believe it. I wonder how they found our blog!

So a big hello to all those friends (and strangers) from around the world. Even though we're just pigs, we know you're reading about us! Thanks!

Sincerely,
Bessie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up with the girls? How are they surviving in all this heat?

T & C

8:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home